Latest Scholarships Opportunities for Pakistani Students in the Kindom of Saudi Arabia. The Embassy of the Kindom of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh in Pakistan is inviting Pakistani Students from all over Pakistan to Apply for Saudi International Scholarships For Pakistani students 2018.
The Saudi Minister of Education requested for the Details of the Scholarship offered by Government of Saudi Arabia in different Saudi Universities. 583 Scholarships will offer in various Disciplines. The List of 23 Saudi Universities and their website Addresses are given below in which Scholarships will be offered.
The Scholarships are available in all disciplines except Health. All Students from All over Pakistan are eligible for the Saudi Arabia Scholarship. Please Check the image below Study in Saudi Arabia for Pakistani students in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarships for Pakistani Students.
Positions & Names:
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- Course Level: Masters PhD
- Universities: 23 Universities
- Eligible Country: Pakistan
- Scholarship by: Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia
- The Applicant Should not be less than 17 Year old & Should not be more than 25 Year Old.
- Applicant should not be more than 30 Year old for Masters Degree & Should not be more than 35 Year Old for Doctoral Degree.
- The Applicant Should not be granted any other Scholarship in Saudi Arabia.
- Certificates, Degrees & Documents should be verified by the authorities.
- The applicant must issue a certificate of No Criminal Record from security services of his/her country.
- The Educational institution in Saudi Arabia may require a Recommendation for a student from one of the authorities, institutions, or individuals.
- Health Care for the Students & for his family.
- Paying 2 Months Furnishing Allowance Stipend when he/she arrived.
- Paying 3 Months Graduation Allowance stipend for Shipping Books.
- Providing Cost Meals by the educational Institution.
- Proving Accommodation, educational, Social & Cultural Training.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be given.
How to Apply ?
- They can apply to the university they want through the university website, Embassy of the Kingdom in Pakistan or the Embassy of Pakistan in the Kingdom through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- It is important to attach copies of the educational documents ratified by the Embassy of
- the Kingdom in Pakistan, copies of their passports in addition to their contacts.
- The desired university and the educational stage must be clarified in the applications,
- after checking if the required specialization is available in the university by visiting
- the specialties link on the Ministry of Education website.
- The student who applied for through the university electronically should provide the Ministry of Education with the “Application Number” that was provided by the university to complete the registration process.